ICA Spain initiated and co-designed on behalf of organisations from the UK, Turkey, Sweden, and Spain the Erasmus KA2: Cross-borders intercultural and societal entrepreneurs project. The project aimed at enhancing adult educators´ skills who are working with migrants and refugees from the Horn of Africa, the Middle East, Maghreb and Latin America. It has been labelled as a
External assessors of the UK Erasmus agency have given a score of 84 out of 100 to the project and has been labelled as a Good Practice. The project methodology was based on participatory action-research applying the methods of the Institute of Cultural Affairs, ICA Spain.
RESOURCES AND GOOD PRACTICES FOR Adult Educators´training FOR INCLUSION AND ECONOMIC ENGAGEMENT
Los Recursos del programa educativo se ofrecen en 7 idiomas: Árabe, Español, Inglés, Somalí, Sueco, Tigriña y Turco. Solicite su copia en el idioma que desee enviando un correo a: email@example.com
To access videos of the curriculum training areas click below:
1. Sustainable livelihood: The art of covering fundamental needs and rights.
2. Affection and belonging: The art of caring and accepting to be cared for.
3. Prevention and Protection: The art of promoting human security.
4. Understanding and engagement: The art of developing critical and constructive thinking and engagement.
5. Participation and social entrepreneurship: The art of enhancing socio-economic value for communities.